中考网-中考真题答案下载-中考试题库-中考成绩查询-知识点学习方法与技巧补课解题技巧学习计划表总结-中考查分网-中考网-中考资源网-中学学科网

首页 > 备考经验 > 经验交流 >

新概念英语中最美最经典的55句话(2)


    忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
    11. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
    一些看不见的手指, 像一阵懒洋洋的微风,在我心中播放着涟漪的音乐。
    12. What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.
    “海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。” “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。”
    13. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
    静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
    14. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
    创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
    15. Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
    不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
    16. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
    我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
    17. There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
    这些微(思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
    18. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
    你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
    19. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
    神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
    20. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
    我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
    21. They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
    那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
    22. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
    我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
    23. " We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? " “ I am a mere flower."
    “我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”
    24. Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
    休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
    25. Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
    人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
    26. God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
    神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
     (责任编辑:admin)